Dramatically improve your new account sign-up and shopping cart completion rates with fast customer onboarding and near-instant population of your customer’s personal data
No more laborious key entry.
Fastfill is installed within your app and enables your customers to scan their own IDs to extract and automatically fill personal data fields on your sign-up or checkout pages. Fast. Easy. Fun.
Perhaps not how you think about your sign-up or checkout pages today.
Give your customers the gift of time.
With Fastfill the process takes seconds rather than a painful minute or two as with traditional key entry. Your customers will appreciate the convenience and the great user experience, and you’ll appreciate closing more business.
- Enhance your mobile app with Jumio’s world-class applied computer vision technology.
- Offer your customers near-instant personal data collection and population into your forms.
- Create a great user experience that transforms laborious and error-prone key entry into a near-instant automated process.
- Dramatically improve your new sign-up and checkout page conversion rates
- Significantly improve customer data quality by collecting it from source credentials.
Features & Benefits
Improve your marketing ROI
It costs you a lot to bring a prospect to the new account opening form checkout page. You can’t afford to have them abandon the process at that point
Great user experience
Customers complete registrations and purchases at a higher rate when you make it hassle free, and they return again and again.
Fastill is available for iOS and Android apps and is designed to work on any smartphone or tablet.
Fastfill works with IDs (passports, driver licenses or government IDs) issued by over 100 countries.
Easy to implement
Fastfill integrates seamlessly into your mobile app with about 1 hour of developer time. Our mobile SDK is designed to get you up and running very quickly
Fastfill integrates seamlessly into your mobile app to match your app’s look and feel and your business process requirements.
Jumio is PCI Level 1 compliant and applies that stringent payment industry security standard to PII data. No ID photos are taken or stored on the customer’s mobile device.