When Identity Matters
The most accurate verification solution
Real-time ID & document verification
Real world identity verification
Biometric facial recognition
Trusted Identity as a Service
Jumio's Trusted Identity as a Service connects to your product, app, or service to verify your customers' real world identities. With a simple ID scan and real-time selfie, Jumio lets you accurately and seamlessly know and trust your customer.
When identity matters, trust Jumio.
- Optimize Conversions Ensure your users are who they say they are with unrivaled verification accuracy and a seamless customer experience.
- Deter & Reduce Fraud Prevent account takeover and online fraud with our industry-leading ID, document, and identity verification solutions.
- Meet Compliance Mandates Comply with regulations and directives including PCI, AML, KYC, GDPR, and PSD2 with a solution that spans international borders and ID types.
Netverify® Identity Solutions
Determine if an ID is authentic and belongs to the user.
- Error-proof image capture
- Simple user experience
- Catch fake IDs
Ensure that the person behind a transaction is whom they say they are.
- Liveness detection
- Validity check
- Compare ID photo to selfie
Easily scan documents even if folded, creased, or crumpled.
- Meet KYC & AML directives
- Establish proof of residence
- Scan utility bills, bank statements, and more
- KBA Replacement
- Fraud Detection
- KYC & AML
- Re-Verifying Users
- User Onboarding
- High-Risk Transactions
Increasingly Recognized as the Industry Standard
Over 80 million identities verified, and counting.
Latest Blog Posts
- Top 10 Themes from Money20/20
After a frantic week in Las Vegas for Money20/20, I…
- Infographic: 7 Compelling Reasons Why ICOs Should Comply with KYC and AML...ASAP
2017 has been the year of initial coin offerings (ICOs)…
- Considering an ICO? Consider AML/KYC Compliance.
ICOs, also known as “token sales,” are a relatively new…
- Jumio Records Largest Sales Quarter to Date, Extends its Leadership in Financial Services to the Bitcoin and ICO Markets
October 23, 2017
- Jumio Data Reveals Faked Photos and ID Numbers Are Top Methods of Attempted Fraud Worldwide
October 23, 2017
- Jumio Named “Entrepreneurial Company of the Year” in the Biometric Security Solution Industry by Frost & Sullivan
September 19, 2017