The Jumio Go for Good Program is designed to provide free identity verification services for qualifying organizations directly involved in the COVID-19 relief efforts.
Limitations and restrictions apply, including:
- Verification services will be provided as part of the Jumio Go for Good program free of charge through September 30, 2020.
- Subject to acceptance of Jumio’s standard terms and conditions for the Jumio Go for Good program.
- Limit of 100,000 scans per month. Customers will be charged for scans exceeding 100,000 scans per month; overage rates of $0.25 per scan will apply.
- Program and term end on September 30, 2020.
- The offer is limited to SDK and Web implementations
- The offer is valid for all passports and specific ID document types in other regions. In the United States, eligible document types include passports, driver’s licenses, and ID cards. In the United Kingdom, the offer is limited to passports and driver’s licenses. In France and Germany, the offer is only applicable to passports and ID cards, and in Italy, only passports and driver’s licenses are eligible.
- Limit one subscription per organization.
- End users of the service must be at least 13 years of age.
- The Jumio Go for Good program is subject to change by Jumio.
- Eligible organizations must be directly involved with COVID-19 relief efforts and approved by Jumio as “Program Eligible” after an initial vetting process established by Jumio.
- Void where prohibited.
- Subject to applicable law.