Perform Address Verification with Ease
Increasingly, online customers are being required to provide a set of documents to verify their identity as well as confirm their current residential address. This is how banks and other online businesses choose to comply with rules which are designed to stop corruption, money laundering and funding of illegal activities.
Jumio Document Verification enables your customers to verify their address over the internet, rather than in person. Jumio enables your customers to quickly scan documents such as utility bills, credit card statements, bank statements and Social Security cards using their smartphones, even if the documents are crumpled or creased.
- Acquire After your customer captures an image of a document, Jumio scans and extracts key identity-related information.
- Extract Extracts a wide range of data from various Latin-based character documents and masks credit card numbers and other PII data as required.
- Verify Confirms document authenticity through advanced security checks performed by Jumio’s document experts.
- Easy. Breezy. Quickly and easily scan documents using a smartphone camera ... in seconds.
- 100% Accuracy Computer vision technology and document experts combine to deliver 100% extraction accuracy, even when documents are crumpled.
- Combat Fraud Easily extract and compare names and addresses from secondary documents such as utility bills and bank statements.
- Multiple Documents Supports multi-document verification and the experience is tailored to your business requirements and UX requirements.
- PAN Masking Supports PAN masking of credit card numbers and other PII data as required.
- PCI Compliance All data is transmitted using secure transport with strong cipher suites and stored encrypted using AES256. Jumio is PCI Level 1 compliant.
- KYC/AML compliance
- Data extraction
- Proof of Address (POA)
- Account opening
- Document scanning
- Fraud prevention
Let a Jumio expert show you how easy it can be to integrate our suite of verification solutions to your website or mobile experience. Start by requesting more information and we’ll be in touch shortly.