We are pleased to announce the availability of the latest release of Fastfill, Netverify & Document Verification Mobile, iOS version 2.14.0. We recommend that you update your application to receive the new functionality and fixes included in this release.
We strongly recommend that you update your application to the new SDK version as soon as possible to take advantage of the new functionality and fixes included in this release. Previous versions of the SDK are not fully compatible with the new iPhones (XS and XS Max), so you must update to this version to ensure full compatibility.
- Added full support for iOS 12 and new iPhones
- Changed default values to true for requireVerification, requireFaceMatch and enableExtraction
- Set minimum deployment target to iOS 10
- Fixed UI glitches which could lead to scanning problems on new iPhones XS and XS Max
- Various smaller bug fixes/improvements
- Deprecated U.S. Social Security card document type (Document Verification only)
All Jumio resources for iOS can be found at: https://github.com/Jumio/mobile-sdk-ios