User-Agent will become a mandatory header parameter for all RESTful APIs starting February 2014 to block suspicious originators; it must contain company name, and should optionally contain application name and version (e.g. “MyCompany MyApp/1.0.0”).
Latest release notes:
- Added reject reason (108) for failed MRZ check
- Removed reject reason (208) for nothing shown to the camera
- Added callback parameter merchantReportingCriteria
- Added maximum file size of 5 MB for performNetverify parameters frontsideImage and backsideImage
- Netverify Multi Document: createDocumentAcquisition parameters firstName, lastName and country deprecated