The latest release offers added functionality as listed below and there are a few new items to be taken into account for implementing Netverify.
- User-Agent header also required when retrieving images referred to by variables idScanImage, idScanImageBackside for Netverify and documentPageImageUrls for Netverify Multi Document. Mandatory by end of April for live merchants.
- Added manual initialization of Netverify redirect transactions without development effort via the Netverify backend
- Additional documents are available for Netverify Multi Document. Please see Implementation Guide for details.
- customerId, firstName and lastName can be searched on a case-insensitive basis in your Netverify backend
- errorUrl and successUrl are no longer mandatory parameters for initiateNetverifyRedirect. If not set, Jumio default pages will be used.
- Previously deprecated callbackEmail parameter and setting now removed
- Added Gibraltar and Andorra passports as Jumio supported documents for Netverify
The Implementation Guide and further details can be found at the following links: