The latest release of Netverify offers added functionality as listed below and greater stability for end users.
- NEW: All Implementation guides are now located in GitHub
We have finally migrated all our implementation guides from word format to GitHub. All implementation guides can be accessed via the following link: www.github.com/Jumio/implementation-guides
- New callback parameter – “presetCountry” and “presetIdType”
Added two new callback parameters “presetCountry” and “presetIdType”. These parameters will be returned in the callback if you utilize them in the initiate call for Netverify embedded / redirect.
- Change in the callback values for idSubtype of Hong Kong ID cards
The Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card and the Hong Kong Identity Card will be now returned as different idSubtype in the callback (former idSubtype=”OTHER_ID”):
- Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card > “NATIONAL_ID”
- Hong Kong Identity Card > “RESIDENT_PERMIT_ID”
- The other Hong Kong ID cards will have the ID subtype of “OTHER_ID”
The implementation guides and further details can be found via the following link: www.github.com/Jumio/implementation-guides