The latest Netverify release offers:
- Address recognition for Irish Driver License, Mexican ID, Spanish ID and UK Driver License.
- Three “idAddress” formats in the callback: US, EU, Raw.
- Pending Netverify Mobile scan references with no end user activity will now be cleaned up and given the callback status of NO_ID_UPLOADED.
- Additional information input field for Netverify redirect users.
- The ability to pass “additionalInformation” within the REST APIs, and to receive it in the callback.
- Documentation correction: Value “UNSUPPORTED” has been added for parameter “idType”.
The Implementation Guides and further details can be found at the following links: