We are pleased to announce the availability of the latest release of Fastfill, Netverify & Document Verification Mobile, Android version 2.14.0. We recommend that you update your application to receive the new functionality and fixes included in this release.
- Switched to new Android X components
- Added support for Kotlin to our sample project
- Changed default values to true for requireVerification, requireFaceMatch and enableExtraction
- Fixed a bug in the image quality check on Android 9 devices
- Various smaller bug fixes/improvements
- Deprecated U.S. Social Security card document type (Document Verification only)
All Jumio resources for Android can be found at: https://github.com/Jumio/mobile-sdk-android